Come to Snow King for a great winter experience and take advantage of our Adults and Kids Group Lessons!
• Groups will be divided both by age and ability to ensure that you are in the most appropriate group.
• All children must be at least 4 years old to participate in Group Lessons.
• If only one person in your group, it becomes a private lesson for 1.5 hours for the ½ Day, and 2 hours for the full day.
• Lift Tickets are discounted 50% for the day that individuals participate in sports school.
GROUP LESSON PACKAGES
Lift ticket included
All Day 10 am—4pm $160*
PM Only 1 pm—4pm $105*
*If 1 person in group, All Day lesson becomes a 2 hr Private; PM Only becomes a 1.5 hr Pvt.
Please call (307) 734-3188 for more information.
PRIVATE and SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
Private Coaching guarantees you and your party get your instructor’s undivided attention.
Get more individualized attention and feedback. Ski/Ride and progress at your own pace. Get instruction tailored to your learning style. Build a relationship with a coach that can last for years.
Everyone can benefit from a little more individual attention in a lesson that moves at a tailored pace.
• Two Hour Privates start at 10 am and 4 pm
• Three Hour Privates start at 1 pm
• Lift tickets are discounted 50% for the day that individuals participate in Sports School
2 HR $170 $255
3 HR $245 $360
4 HR $320 $465
5 HR $395 $570
6 HR $470 $675
PRIVATE LESSONS – Child’s Play
Skiing is a BIG experience for a young child.
Unlike other schools that demand your child put in a day-long 6 hour program much of which may be spent inside, we offer our unique “Child’s Play” Private Lesson. This is a 1-hour “snow-play” lesson that we have designed to be a low-pressure introduction to skiing.
At $55 for one on one instruction it is a great, low-investment way to test the waters and see if your child likes skiing…….or loves it!
We are able to book consecutive child’s play lessons but only after we are confident that your child is energetic and enthusiastic for another hour.
• 1-Hour Child’s Play Lesson: $55
• Children must be between 3 and 5 years old.
• Lift tickets are discounted 50% for the day that individuals participate in Sports School.
• Receive a complimentary rope tow lift ticket for the duration of your lesson.
FRIDAY KIDDIE DROP-OFF
- $30/hr anytime from 10-4pm on Fridays; 3 hour maximum
- OR anytime, with 2 or more kids and a reservation
Want your kids to have fun while you get stuff done?
Maybe you just need to get in a few runs, or skin to the top of the King…maybe you need to visit your doctor, or run some errands. Why schlep you youngster around when they could be sliding around. This offering is not far off from drive-through day care on snow. But day care it is not – while games and drills for skills may be used, our Ski or Snowboard Programs are the place for a 10 week progression. Kids will stay on the rope tow for easy pickup, unless two or more kids can ride the lift, and you have a reservation. The warming hut will be available for water breaks or cold toes. Please provide your kids with a snack if staying more than one hour.
Mountain Sports School Information:
Our private and semi-private lessons are available all season Tuesday-Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm.*
Please call ahead to book your lessons at (307) 734-3188. A major credit card is required for all reservations, and your lesson is not booked until payment has been processed.
*Subject to instructor availability
*Please call in advance to reserve your lessons
Sports School Contact Information
Phone : (307) 734-3188
Email : email@example.com
Hours : 9:00am – 1:00pm, Mon – Fri